Clerk – Payment by Credit Card

/Clerk – Payment by Credit Card
Clerk – Payment by Credit Card 2019-07-08T15:28:51+00:00

Payment by Credit Card

To make a credit card payment for one of the following, you must have a cause number in order to process your payment.  For traffic violations you must also know the exact dollar amount as well as the cause number.  For information on Traffic Violations and Small Claims, call 765-932-5451.

Traffic Violations and Small Claims:

To get cause number for those listed below, call 765-932-2086.  

Child Support:


 Court Costs/Probation Fees/Fines: